Volunteer with the Planning Committee
The Montgomery County Family Justice Center Foundation welcomes and needs volunteers in a variety of ways. You can:
- Help raise awareness about domestic violence and relationship abuse and invite someone from the foundation or to speak to your group or club.
- Support the Foundation’s efforts through attendance at our events.
- Support the Foundation with your donation.
- Volunteer your legal services with the Lawyers’ Initiative to provide pro bono legal work to survivors.
- Volunteer to serve on a committee of the Foundation or for our annual Benefit.