If you want to volunteer…
The Montgomery County Family Justice Center Foundation welcomes and needs volunteers in a variety of ways. You can:
- Help raise awareness about domestic violence and relationship abuse and invite someone from the foundation or to speak to your group or club.
- Support the Foundation’s efforts through attendance at our events.
- Support the Foundation with your donation.
- Volunteer your legal services with the Lawyers’ Initiative to provide pro bono legal work to survivors.
- Volunteer to serve on a committee of the Foundation or for our annual Benefit.
To learn more about ways to volunteer with the MCFJC Foundation:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to volunteer directly at the Family Justice Center, please contact Ngozi Obineme at email@example.com